It is needed to craft the following items:
- Enriched dimeritium ore
- Orichalcum ingot
- Toussaint Ducal Guard Captain's armor
- Toussaint Ducal Guard Officer's armor
- Toussaint knight's tourney boots
- Toussaint knight's tourney gauntlets
Orichalcum ore is required to craft enriched dimeritium ore which is required to craft grandmaster witcher gear sets. Orichalcum ore can be considered the most difficult material that's required for the grandmaster sets as it's exclusive to the Blood and Wine expansion.
- They can be commonly obtained from hidden treasures and guarded treasures.
- They can also be obtained by dismantling pieces of heavy armor found in the Blood and Wine expansion, for example heavy boots often contain orichalcum ore.
- Easily crafted: Green gold can be extracted from some Blood and Wine jewelry pieces via dismantling; Green gold ore (from which you can get Green gold) can be gotten from several miscellaneous trash items (ex: Toussaint knife) and Hunk of nickel and Copper ore can be found both by themselves or by dismantling miscellaneous trash items in vast amounts. (Trash item -> Cupronickel ore -> Hunk of nickel)