Prerequisite: this quest becomes available only after the completion of Contract: Deadly Delights.
After Contract: Deadly Delights, head back to Crippled Kate's to find a crying strumpet outside and talk with her to learn some Skelliger warriors took over the brothel, throwing everyone out so they can drink and revel over a good raid they had. Agree to help and head in for a conversation with the warriors. Note: in the initial conversation with the Skelliger, if you back out the quest will fail.
If you ask them to leave, it'll lead to 4 options:
- challenge him in a one-on-one fistfight
- threaten the group (will result in fistfighting all 3)
- use Axii (requires Delusion level 2, will earn 40 )
- say goodbye (will fail the quest)
Note that if you lose a fistfight here, the game will treat it like you died and you must load a previous save.
How ever you deal with the group, once they agree to leave go talk to the strumpet to let her know the good news and she'll be thrilled and give you a reward, which you can accept or decline. Note that regardless what you choose, you'll ultimately still get 25 and 15 . Time sensitive: this quest will fail after about a week in-game time if not completed.
Journal entry Edit
- Near Crippled Kate's, Geralt encountered a sobbing woman. He never had been able to walk unmoved past a trouble maiden and so inquired if he could be of any help. She asked if he could go inside Crippled Kate's and toss out the band of drunken Skelligers which had taken over the establishment.
- If Geralt walks away from the Skelliger (fails quest):
- Though Geralt promised to help the desperate woman, he never got around to it. These things happen.
- If Geralt helps kick them out:
- Like always, Geralt successfully saved the damsel in distress. He got rid of the band of drunks and received a small purse and a grateful smile as his reward. The latter was what he prized the most.
- Get rid of the drunk Skelligers.
- Return to the woman.