Oxenfurt Academy has a number of faculty/departments as follows:
- 1 Department of Fine Arts
- 2 Faculty of Trouvereship and Poetry
- 3 Department of Astrology
- 4 Department of Chemistry
- 5 Faculty of Law
- 6 Department of Supernatural Phenomena
- 7 Department of Medicine
- 8 Department of Natural History
- 9 Department of Philosophy
- 10 Faculty of Technology
- 11 Faculty of Theology
- 12 Faculty of Applied Archeology
- 13 Faculty of Contemporary History
- 14 Notes
- 15 References
Department of Fine Arts
Faculty of Trouvereship and Poetry
- Dandelion, for one year
Department of Astrology
Department of Chemistry
The subjects studied here include alchemy and chemistry.
Faculty of Law
Department of Supernatural Phenomena
Lectures are given by masters of magic about all things magic including the origin of demons and their nature.
Department of Medicine
Students and Professors
Department of Natural History
The areas studied here include zoology, biology, genetics and other sciences relating to both creatures and people.
Department of Philosophy
Faculty of Technology
It is housed in a modern, gloomy building dubbed the "Deus Ex Machina" by the students.
Faculty of Theology
- Jorus Aquinus
Faculty of Applied Archeology
Faculty of Contemporary History
- Aldert Geert (assistant professor)
- Faculty of Most Contemporary History is the name Dijkstra gave to the rented offices of the Redanian Secret Service on the Academy's campus, while Dandelion calls it the Faculty of Comparative Spying and Applied Sabotage, but neither is an official name.