- Talking to the Royal Huntsman is not required to unlock the secondary area of the crypt and gain access to Ozzrel (i.e. you need only complete Buried Memories).
- Ozzrel can be a difficult foe, but he does turn his back which is a good time to strike.
- Using potions and oil can also help defeat him more quickly.
- If you have difficulties beating him, then Igni hit-and-run tactic can be useful. Especially if it is boosted by Place of Power and Circle.
- There is no need to kill him while he is in the room where he is found. He can be led to a more well-lit area, which can be better than holding a torch if a torch is being used to see in the dark.
- His head is not the only prize in his room. After he is defeated, make sure to get the Red Meteorite ore.
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Ozzrel
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.