Patch 1.31, considered a hotfix, was released for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on September 12, 2016 and a few days later on September 23, 2016 for consoles. This was also the final patch for PC (consoles later got upgrade patches to better utilize the newer generation's hardware).
- Corrects Arabic text in the expansions.
- Corrects Turkish text.
- Repairs holes in Vimme Vivaldi's new clothes.
- Fixes long loading times in dialogues in the vicinity of Hierarch Square.
- Fixes infinite loading screen occurring during the "Pyres of Novigrad" quest when following the thief.
- Corrects credits.
- (Origin) Fixes NPC lipsync issues.