- In Chapter III, received from the Royal huntsman for turning in 5 trophies.
- In Chapter IV, sold by the Blacksmith's son (restocked daily)
- In Chapter V, sold by the Fence (restocked daily)
- Unlike regular The Witcher oils, Perun increases damage by 100% against any opponent and can be applied to both Silver and Steel swords, making it the best temporary weapon augmentation in the game.
It can be purchased from the following merchants:
See also Edit
- Perun is a god of thunder and lighting in Slavic mythology
- ↑ The actual damage is 100%. The original Polish description states "double damage" however this was lost in translation and written as 60% in English. Despite this, the rune does, in fact, double one's damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.