Precise Hit is a critical effect in The Witcher and provides Geralt with a chance of landing a critical blow. Each precise hit reduces the amount of enemy health by a % of the maximum health (the first hit takes 15%, the second takes 30%, and the last takes 50%).
Opponents with immunity
Weapons which increase the chance of a precise hit
- Ceremonial sword of Deithwen
- Elven sword of the Blue Mountains
- Illegal sword
- Any meteorite sword made with at least one piece of yellow meteorite.
- Rune sword with two earth, one sun rune.
- Rune sword with one earth, two sun runes.