|This self-dubbed knight roams the world defending the honor of his beloved Maid Bilberry - though none are certain where she lives, if she lives still or if she ever lived at all.|
|- Gwent description|
Ronvid of the Small Marsh was a very inept yet persistent young knight stalking Geralt of Rivia, determined to defeat a hundred knights to win the hand of Maid Bilberry. Geralt met him on three separate occasions, firstly near Crow's Perch in Velen, then near the gates of Free City of Novigrad and finally, upon Novigrad's docks.
- Convincing Ronvid and two hired thugs to leave results in more than twice as much experience .
- The difficulty of the fight is elevated with each encounter. He starts off with nothing but a blade. He later appears bearing a shield, while boasting about his training with it. Finally, the knight recruits two allies to assist him, as he was infuriated after finding out that Geralt is a witcher.
- If Ronvid is killed, a document titled "To the Most Beautiful Woman in the World" may be looted off his body.
- A girl named 'Bilberry' is mentioned to have died on a post made on a notice board by her father 'Butkins'. The notice says that Bilberry was only 4 years old, however it's unclear if this has any relation to Ronvid, although this seems very unlikely.
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Ronvid of Small Marsh