This section covers finding the mastercrafted diagrams.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The easiest way to get all the markings on the map is to buy Ibrahim Savi's fourth map, which will add all the areas to look for these diagrams.
The steel sword diagram is found northwest of Blackbough, in a cave behind The Pellar's hut (the same cave area the bear is just outside of during A Princess in Distress). If that quest isn't active, you'll find several nekkers here instead. Once they're dead, head inside and, minding the 2 drops, in the large chamber follow the wall on the right past a deer corpse to find the chest behind the column here.
The silver sword diagram is found northeast of Olena's Grove, on the small island with a monster nest. Drowners will continuously spawn here until you take out the nest, so either quickly grab the diagram from the chest in the hole next to the rock or take out the nest first.
The armor diagrams are found at the Destroyed Bastion and guarded by a cyclops. The chest itself can be found near the grindstone, in a small area between several walls, and contains the armor, boots, gauntlets, and trousers diagrams.
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
- During one of his numerous adventures, Geralt got his hands on a map covered with strange markings. He quickly deduced that they indicated the locations of hidden witcher caches and, intrigued by the chance of discovering long-lost crafting schematics, he set out to find them.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find the steel sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the steel sword upgrade diagram.
- Find the silver sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the silver sword upgrade diagram.
- Find the armor upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the armor upgrade diagram.