Armor, boots and trousers
The first three diagrams can be found in a satchel on the floor of the Termes Palace Ruins, east of Beauclair.
Gauntlets, silver sword and steel sword
Opposite of the room with the other three diagrams in it, is a small room with a corpse lying on the ground, half buried beneath the fallen down ceiling. This corpse holds these three diagrams.
- Geralt himself was of the School of the Wolf, so it's no surprise he was particularly interested in finding diagrams that would allow him to craft grandmaster level gear of this brotherhood. He began his search by visiting elven ruins a certain witcher had visited years before while protecting the members of an archeological expedition.
- Geralt's own exploration of the site ended in the cellars beneath the ruins. Our hero learned the scholars had reached a spot haunted by elven specters. Both the learned men and the witcher escorting them had perished at the wraiths' hands. Geralt proved a mite luckier. He not only emerged from the ruins alive, but he also found all the diagrams he gone there to seek.
- Find all the diagrams in the set: 0/6
- Go to where the archeologists camped.
- Search the archeologists' campsite.