Go to Termes Palace Ruins and use your witcher senses to find a casket in the nearby camp. Inside you will find Isabelle Duchamp's journal, read it and go to the ruins. You will find a Quen Place of Power there and the entrance you are looking for a bit further. Right outside you will find George Herbert's letter and a Purple Ruby. Use the ruby to the right of the barrier, this will disable it and allow you to enter. Prepare your Specter oil as there are Wraiths and Barghests inside. The door to the right is closed, so go left to find a breakable wall, destroy it with Aard, inside you will be attacked by a Giant Centipede so kill it and move on, eventually you will find another breakable wall. Again there are Wraiths and Barghests here and once done go right to find the remains of a witcher, on which you will find 3 of the diagrams. Now go back and take the left path, on the floor you will find the witchers bag which has the other 3 diagrams inside, after looting all 6 the quest ends. To get out go right and you will find the other side of the locked door, on the floor you will find the key to open it, do it and you are home free.
- Geralt himself was of the School of the Wolf, so it's no surprise he was particularly interested in finding diagrams that would allow him to craft grandmaster level gear of this brotherhood. He began his search by visiting elven ruins a certain witcher had visited years before while protecting the members of an archeological expedition.
- Geralt's own exploration of the site ended in the cellars beneath the ruins. Our hero learned the scholars had reached a spot haunted by elven specters. Both the learned men and the witcher escorting them had perished at the wraiths' hands. Geralt proved a mite luckier. He not only emerged from the ruins alive, but he also found all the diagrams he gone there to seek.
- Find all the diagrams in the set: 0/6
- Go to where the archeologists camped.
- Search the archeologists' campsite.