This section covers finding the enhanced diagrams for the boots, trousers, and steel sword.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
If you bought the map, the closest one is the bandit camp on the peninsula west of the abandoned site nearby. There's a fair number of pirates here, and while you don't need to kill them all off, you likely will need to do so to get to the chest, which is within the ruins and just up a small flight of stairs and contains the enhanced steel sword diagram.
The next closest is likely at the Burned Ruins (the same location near the Shrieker's cave). For this, just head up to the ruins and, half hidden in the large pile of burnt wood, you'll find a chest with the trousers diagram.
The farthest location is not near a signpost. On the northern end of Mudplough are some unmarked ruins with a forktail flying around the general location of the chest. Once the forktail is dead, look for the chest on the western side of the ruins, in a small, cornered off section of 3 walls and contains the boots diagram.
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
- During one of his numerous adventures, Geralt got his hands on a map covered with strange markings. He quickly deduced that they indicated the locations of hidden witcher caches and, intrigued by the chance of discovering long-lost crafting schematics, he set out to find them.
Geralt found all the caches marked on the map and recovered the crafting schematics contained therein. With these in hand, he could add life-saving improvements to his combat gear. He did not know how many more such caches remained undiscovered in the world - but hoped one day he would have the chance to find more.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find the boots upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the boots upgrade diagram.
- Find the trousers upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the trousers upgrade diagram.
- Find the steel sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the steel sword update diagram.