This section covers finding the enhanced diagrams for the boots, armor, and silver sword.
The silver sword diagram is just below Crow's Perch and you may find it during Bloody Baron quest if you took the well to get inside. To get to it, enter the well through Crow's Perch's garden (as the outside cave area may be blocked depending where you're at in the main questline) and head down the ramp until you reach a leveled out area with a pool of water where a water hag may or may not be depending on the quest. Head towards the pool of water but stay on dry land and head right and you'll find the chest at the end of this path.
For the armor, prepare to sail or swim quite a bit. You want to head to the island that's south of Fyke Isle, where a ruin has all but collapsed into the waters below. There are a number of submerged chests in this area, but the easiest way to find the diagram is to stand at the wolf marker and, facing south, use your Witcher Senses and look almost directly down and you'll see a highlighted chest slightly to the left: that's the one you want.
The boots diagram is found at the Grotto in eastern Velen. Head in and take either path (both go to the same chamber, though if you go right, make sure to take the left path at the next split). If you took the left path initially the chest will be just to your right as you enter the chamber, past the stalagmites, while if you took the right path initially it'll be to your left as you enter the large chamber.
- Geralt happened across a map which contained markings showing the locations of caches of old witcher diagrams. He set out to find them in hopes of improving his equipment.
- Find the silver sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the silver sword upgrade diagram.
- Find the boots upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the boots upgrade diagram.
- Find the chest armor upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the chest armor upgrade diagram.
- After examining the wolf marker at Crow's Perch, the objective will duplicate as "Find the silver sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses." entry instead of "Find the silver sword upgrade diagram." like other scavenger hunts.