This section covers finding the superior diagrams for the armor, silver sword, and steel sword.
The silver sword diagram is found just southeast of Arinbjorn, at some unmarked burial mounds, in the most western mound (in case you're trying to find the wolf marker, it's on the ceiling above the archway). The chest itself is to the left, next to the large, wooden tub.
The armor diagram is found at Fort Grymmdjarr, an unmarked ruin to the southwest of Fyresdal. Here, harpies have made it their home though, so you'll need to kill them off first to search around. The marker here is also on the ceiling, but the chest isn't on the ground level. Instead, from the archway facing into the interior, head right on the outside of the fort until you can jump over the wooden barrier (it'll be right before the first tower) then follow it to the left until you reach the end and where the chest is.
The steel sword diagram is on Hindarsfjall, to the southwest of Lofoten, though you have to find either the ledge to the north of the ruins or southwest to get up to them. You'll likely find a hostile ice troll in the vicinity so deal with the threat, then head down the hole near the marker into the ruin's lower levels. While there's no enemies down here, there's highly toxic gas clouds here that tend to re-appear very quickly. Use Aard or Igni to clear the way to the chest in the far left corner for the diagram.
Journal entry Edit
- Geralt happened across a map which contained markings showing the locations of caches of old witcher diagrams. He set out to find them in hopes of improving his equipment.
- Find the chest armor upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the chest armor upgrade diagram.
- Find the steel sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the steel sword upgrade diagram.
- Find the silver sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the silver sword upgrade diagram.