This section covers finding the superior diagrams for the boots, gauntlets, and trousers.
The trousers diagram is found in a cave northwest of Kaer Morhen and north of the Bastion. Head inside and follow the path, where along the way you'll come across a few nekker warriors and a devourer. From the area where you can come across the first table apparatuses and mutagen bottles, go just past the one on the left and you'll see the chest behind the stalagmites (you've gone too far if you reach the small set of stairs).
The gauntlets diagram is found at Iron Mine. Head in but be careful as an Earth Elemental is in the main room. Once it's killed you'll find the diagram on the small altar like table near the hidden tunnel.
The boots diagram requires a bit of manual traveling/swimming, as it's in a cave to the east of the keep and not near any signposts. Once you enter the cave you can find the wolf marker just behind the small waterfall on the left, then head right the drop down to the lower level and fight any endrega warriors and workers here. Once it's safe, from where you dropped down (facing into the cavern), follow the wall on the right and go around the large stone column here and on the other side, behind more stalagmites, you'll see the chest.
- Geralt happened across a map which contained markings showing the locations of caches of old Wolf School witcher diagrams. He set out to find them in hopes of improving his equipment.
- Find the gauntlets upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the gauntlets upgrade diagram.
- Find the boots upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the boots upgrade diagram.
- Find the trousers upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the trousers upgrade diagram.
- Sometimes the endregas won't spawn correctly and while you'll hear them, there will be nothing to fight there.