This section covers finding the mastercrafted diagrams for the boots, trousers, and gauntlets.
For the gauntlets diagram, head to Kaer Nyssen, the ruined fortress overlooking Boxholm. However, be careful here if you haven't done Contract: Missing Son yet, as a powerful fiend, Morvudd, is here as well. If he is, you'll need to fight him enough to make him run off before you can look around. Facing the wolf marker, go left and all the way to the corner here where some containers are, then climb up the northeastern wall, then head back right and you should see the chest at the other end, against the tower.
The trousers diagram is found at the Old Watchtower on Spikeroog and where a group of bandits have set up camp. Kill them all off then, facing the wolf marker, look up and to the right and you'll see the chest you need to get to. To do so, you can simply position yourself just below it then jump up and Geralt should climb up.
The boots diagram is found on Undvik, in the Dorve Ruins. At the ruins, head to the outside southwestern corner and you should find the chest here, in a corner between 2 walls and a tree blocking the view from one side.
- Geralt happened across a map which contained markings showing the locations of caches of old Wolf School witcher diagrams. He set out to find them in hopes of improving his equipment.
- Find the gauntlets upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the gauntlets upgrade diagram.
- Find the boots upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the boots upgrade diagram.
- Find the trousers upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the trousers upgrade diagram.