"There is no bird more beautiful than the swallow, the harbinger of spring. Even the dark mages who developed the formula for witchers' potions appreciated the charm of this bird, lending its name to the potion that accelerates regeneration of a mutated organism."
Swallow accelerates the regeneration of Vitality.
Source[edit | edit source]
- The Book of the Swallow
- Geralt receives this potion from Vesemir in the Prologue during the Defending Kaer Morhen quest.
- There are three swallow potions in the wardrobe in the witchers' laboratory in Kaer Morhen in the Prologue.
- Two more in a crate in the Evening hall on the second floor of Kaer Morhen.
Geralt begins the game with four Swallow potions as well as the formula.
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
- Symbolizing spring and rejuvenation, the swallow lent its name to this potion that accelerates the rate at which wounds scab over and heal. As a universal brew, it is good on many occasions and additionally produces no side effects.
- The witcher can use the Swallow potion to balance out some of the undesirable effects of potions like Thunderbolt, Maribor Forest, Tiara and Stammelford's Philtre.
- The potion increase Toxicity slightly when imbibed.
- It is recommended before long fights. Slow but consistent Vitality regeneration will provide a significant advantage over foes. Witchers unsure of the dangers they might face in a given battle should take Swallow.
Three of these can be crafted at any one time and placed in the consumables slot.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Swallow