The swamp cemetery is where much of the action in Chapter V takes place. This is where Geralt must look for the components necessary to remake Raven's armour.
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
- When the royal court was at the Old Manor, the marshes around this structure were regularly dried and cleared of monsters. An old cemetery dating back to elven times occupies a good portion of the area. Currently, Vizima's main necropolis lies within its walls, and the swamp cemetery has turned into a dangerous, haunted place. Entrances to numerous crypts have been flooded by muddy water, and numerous unpleasant creatures lurk among the stinking vapors. Nevertheless, refugees from Old Vizima have found shelter in the small caves which litter the marshes.
- On a hill, among the remains of ancient gravestones, stands a decrepit chapel. Funeral rites were performed there once. Beneath it is a vast crypt where members of the royal family were buried.
Notable People[edit | edit source]
- Green March planning committee
- Royal huntsman
- Zoltan (Scoia'tael path)
- Shani (Witcher / neutral path)
- Siegfried (Order path), briefly
- Jacques de Aldersberg
- Antoinette's cousins (in the Refugees' caves)
- Desperate Father (on Cemetery Island)
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Cemetery Island
- Refugees' caves
- Old mine in the swamp cemetery
- Raven's crypt
- Striga's crypt
- Two Place of Power:
- One in the swamp between the Druids' cave and the old mine.
- One in Saint Gregory's tomb, accessed via the striga's crypt.
Destinations from here[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.