- pay 20 . They'll make some remarks but ultimately let you and the pilgrim through without incident (also gives 2 )
- threaten them (will lead to a fight)
- be attacked (this appears to happen if you did Following the Thread in which case they'll recognize you)
Regardless how they're dealt with the pilgrim will thank you and can tell you about Hemdall if you wish. You'll then earn 50 and the quest will end.
Journal entry Edit
- This quest has no journal entry.
- This quest has no journal objectives.
- There are 3 Hemdall shrines across Faroe and can be prayed at (you have to climb up the shines to the statues to do so). The 3 are:
- the northern shrine (the one the pirates are blocking)
- the western shrine, located right next to the Place of Power
- the central southern shrine, south of the hidden treasure marker
- There's also an obelisk with the same markings in the central part of the island but can't be interacted with.