The book provides information on substances found in all minerals which can be purchased from alchemists.
- The Great Book of Minerals
- The book discusses minerals used in alchemy, including sulfur, Ginatz's Acid, wine stone, Naezan salts, Calcium Equum, phosphorus, powdered pearl, pyrite, Optima Mater, the Fifth Essence, Ducal Water, Albar's Crystals, Lunar Shards and quicksilver solution. The alchemical substances present in these ingredients are also discussed.
- Albar's crystals
- Calcium equum
- Ducal water
- Fifth essence
- Ginatz's acid
- Lunar shards
- Naezan salts
- Optima mater
- Powdered pearl
- Quicksilver solution
- Wine stone
- Alchemist in the Trade Quarter.
- Bookseller in Tanner's Square in the Trade Quarter.
- The Hermit in the fields.
- Elder Druid in the swamp cemetery.
- The book contains all the alchemical ingredients that are described in A Small Book of Minerals, therefore it is more economical to buy just this one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.