Head to Rannvaig where, just on the road to the northeast you'll find several riders preparing to race. Talk to the race master here and let them know when you're ready to race and he'll set it up.
The race is simple enough: there's no obstacles, just a race along the roads to Kaer Trolde's gate. However, you do need to win the race as part of the Heroes' Pursuits to do the final race. Once you beat the other two opponents, you'll be rewarded with 30 , 80 , and Zerrikanian blinders.
Journal entry Edit
- Every man who wishes to take part in the final race on Hindarsfjall must first win the races organized in Kaer Trolde and Fayrlund. Whoever accomplished that could travel to the Holy Isle to face the supremely-skilled and highly-experienced riders known as Speedy Osvald and Lonelyboy Svan.
- Geralt faced these swift riders and, despite the many dangers and obstacles he encountered, he was the first past the post. This surely pleased Modron Freya greatly - that is, if she even exists.
- Go to the race's starting line.
- Mount your horse and take your position at the starting line.
- Be the first past the finish line.