This treasure hunt is started by looting the remains of Nicolas Vogel at the Vikk Watchtower. He carries a book with laboratory notes and a key.
With the key, make your way up to the highest level of the Vikk Watchtower where a chest containing some loot awaits to be opened. Optionally, on the lowest level of the tower, one can find and loot an account book from the remains of Rohn Drump.
- Another day, another corpse -- and, the witcher suspected, another document revealing the tale of the deceased's demise. He was not mistaken.
- Nicolas Vogel's laboratory notebook described the experiments the mad mage had conducted on harpies and also mentioned a hidden stash of coin. The chest's contents would be no use to Nicolas in the afterlife, so Geralt decided to secure them for himself.
- He found the treasure chest atop the ruined tower. After emptying the thoroughly pecked container of its contents, the brave witcher continued on his Path.
- Read Nicolas Vogel's notebook
- Search the laboratory ruins