You find the Statuette during a A Dangerous Game inside Caesar Bilzen's house, just bring it to Triss who will revive the soldier. The only real problem is that if you already completed Now or Never Triss will no longer be in Novigrad and you will have to wait until you finish Blindingly Obvious quest much later in the game.
- While visiting an accountant by the name of Caesar Bilzen, Geralt snatched a soldier figurine from his host's collection. While I usually deplore such acts of petty larceny as bad manners to say the least, this time it led to quite the interesting series of events, so I am prepared to let it slide. The statuette, you see, emanated magic and our witcher sensed it might be tied to something of prime importance, so he decided to show it to Triss.
- The witcher's premonition was... well, if not exactly right, still worth having followed. Triss cast a decompression spell on the figurine and it transformed into a living, breathing human. To be precise, it turned into a Nilfgaardian soldier whom the sorceress Coral had transfigured in the midst of a battle many years ago. Nothing of prime importance per se, but quite interesting nonetheless.
- Talk to Triss about the statuette.
- If Geralt completes Now or Never, allowing Triss to leave Novigrad, he must wait until they meet again after The Battle of Kaer Morhen, back at the Chameleon, to complete it.
- The Statuette can also be given to Triss after the main quest Blindingly Obvious. Triss will be available for a conversation in Chameleon.