The Summit at Loc Muinne was a meeting between delegates from Temeria, Aedirn, Redania, and Kaedwen, with delegates from Nilfgaard overseeing it. Mages from the fallen Chapter and Council of Mages also were present. The council was assembled after the assasins of kings killed Demawend and Foltest and was suposed to set a new order in the north thanks to the mages help, who would help to stabilize the North and return to the peaceful times before the Thanedd Coup.
The goal of the summit was to decide the fate of Temeria after the death of king Foltest, in order to avoid all out war for control of the territory and bring stability to the Northern Kingdoms. It was also to determine whether the Conclave and Council of Mages would be reformed and his capabilty to assist the monarchs in their rule electing the court mages who acted as royal advisors. The nilfgardians on its own attempted to use the summit to accuse the Lodge of Sorcerres from the regicides to continue desestabilizing the Northern Kingdoms before the invasion in the Third Northern War ,
The outcome will change depending of the player actions in the game. Temeria will either:
- Remain whole and independent with the nation united by Foltest's daughter, Anaïs under the guardianship of John Natalis. (If Geralt rescued Anaïs with Roche and gived to King Radovid in Roche path)
- Temeria will remain whole and as a protectorate of Redania with Anaïs engage to Radovid or he just will take care of her, depending on if he is married with Adda. (If Geralt rescued Anaïs with Roche and gived to constable John Natalis in Roche path)
- Temeria's territory is carved up either between Redania and Kaedwen, or torn apart by the Termerian barons. (If rescued Triss from the nilfgardians instead of rescue Anaïs in Roche path)
Council and Conclave of Mages will either:
- Cease to reform after Shilard, with the help of Letho, reveals the Lodge's involvement with the regicides. (If Geralt doesn't rescue Triss and the nilfgardians complete his plot against the mages in Roche path)
- Reform. Síle and other Lodge sorceresses will be excluded from joining. (If Geralt help Triss and she exposes the Lodge of Sorceresses after he killed the nilfgardian embassy in Roche path)
As talks begin to break down, a dragon attacks Loc Muinne before Síle can be arrested. Geralt pursues Síle and after confronting her, he fights the dragon, defeating it before it destroys the city. While Geralt dealt with the dragon, a massacre was committed, though the degree of casualties varies on Geralt's choices.
It can be an all out slaughter with knights hunting mages and other knights of opposing nations. Or the massacre will be limited to knights attacking opposing knights, with the mages able to limit the bloodshed. After confronting Letho, Geralt leaves the Loc Muinne and the city is sealed.