The Witcher: Curse of Crows is a comic book series set in the CD Projekt video game continuity. It's written by Paul Tobin, Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz, Karolina Stachyra, and Travis Currit, illustrated by Piotr Kowalski, and published by Dark Horse Comics in 2016. It can be obtained in both digital and physical formats. Each individual issue can be collected, or a complete edition with all issues included can be bought. This will be a hard back for the physical version.
- Witchers Geralt and Ciri become embroiled in a brutal story of revenge when an old enemy creates a monster to kill them. What seems like a simple rescue mission quickly becomes more complex and dangerous with the involvement of werewolf-like creatures known as strigas.
- Witchers Geralt and Ciri have heard whispers about a striga on the road to Novigrad. Geralt is one of few men who have faced one of these werewolf-like creatures and lived to tell the tale. Is this his past come back to haunt him?
- Witchers Geralt and Ciri are in Novigrad searching for a striga. Geralt is one of very few men who have faced one of these werewolf-like creatures and lived to tell the tale. But what should be a straightforward job has been complicated by Elid, a boy who can become a crow, and the sudden appearance of Yennefer.
- A striga is on the loose in the dirty streets of Novigrad, and Witchers Geralt and Ciri are the city's only hope. But their challenge is more than just killing the monster—they need to figure out where it came from.
- Geralt's past has come back to haunt him—literally. When he and Ciri come face-to-face with a figure from the past, they finally get some answers about the striga that has been ravaging the streets of Novigrad.
- German: The Witcher 3: Der Fluch der Krähen (Panini, 28th of March 2017)
- ↑ New Digital Comic - The Witcher: Curse of Crows #1 now available!
- ↑ The Witcher: Curse of Crows, No. 1/2016
- ↑ The Witcher: Curse of Crows, No. 2/2016
- ↑ The Witcher: Curse of Crows, No. 3/2016
- ↑ The Witcher: Curse of Crows, No. 4/2016
- ↑ The Witcher: Curse of Crows, No. 5/2017
- ↑ Panini-Vorschau; News for March-April 2017 (German)