The Witcher: House of Glass (Polish: Dom ze szkła) is a comic book series written by Paul Tobin, with art by Joe Querio and covers by Mike Mignola, The Witcher House of Glass extends the universe known from critically acclaimed video games and books, and delivers a compelling tale of adventure, horror, and mystery. The first issue was published on March 19, 2014 and the final one on July 16, 2014. The series is available both digitally and physically. Each individual issue can be collected, or a hard back edition with all issues included can be bought.
The story of House of Glass is set near Caed Dhu, the Black Forest, in the land of Angren. Geralt meets a widowed man whose wife has returned as an undead and resides in an eerie mansion known as the House of Glass, a mysterious mansion filled with horrors. With its endless rooms and horror around every corner, Geralt will have to "use all his witcher prowess to solve the manor's mystery and survive".
It was followed by The Witcher: Fox Children in 2015.
Dark Horse Comics offers a printed and a digital version, both in English or Polish language. Due to licensing restrictions Polish edition is only available in Poland! Also, note that unfortunately digital versions are not available DRM-free.
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Horror
- Age range: 14
- Traveling near the edge of the Black Forest, monster hunter Geralt meets a widowed fisherman whose dead and murderous wife resides in an eerie mansion known as the House of Glass-which seems to have endless rooms, nothing to fill them with, and horror around every corner.
- As our heroes explore the creepy corridors of the House of Glass, monster hunter Geralt faces an army of horrific creatures ready to sink their teeth into him!
- Madness begins to plague the minds of our heroes as they wander through the horrific hallways of the House of Glass and discover the true origins of its tenants.
- Geralt struggles to maintain his sanity as he is forced to endure the House of Glass's unrelenting torment! He soon finds himself questioning Jakob's true motivation and is faced with a dark new omen!
- Geralt uncovers a bitter betrayal, leading to the release of a legion of cursed souls! As he endures their onslaught, he must also seek escape from the torture of the House of Glass!
Trade paperback edition
The five issues of the comic edition were collected in one trade paperback volume, released on 25 April 2014.
- Traveling near the edge of the Black Forest, monster hunter Geralt meets a widowed fisherman whose dead and murderous wife resides in an eerie mansion known as the House of Glass—a labyrinth of endless rooms with nothing to fill them, and horror around every corner. Collects the entire miniseries.
- Geralt of Rivia - witcher
- Jakob - a widowed hunter
- Marta - Jakob's undead wife
- Vara - a succubus
- Talton - a blacksmith
- Polish: Wiedźmin: Dom ze szkła (Dark Horse comics, 09/2014)
- German: The Witcher: Im Glashaus (Panini, 12/2014)
- Czech: Zaklínač: Skleněný dům (Crew, 2015)
- Ukraine: Відьмак. Дім зі скла (Вовкулака, 2018)
- ↑ Dark Horse To Publish 'The Witcher' Video Game Tie-In Series
- ↑ The Witcher, No. 1/2014
- ↑ The Witcher, No. 2/2014
- ↑ The Witcher, No. 3/2014
- ↑ The Witcher, No. 4/2014
- ↑ The Witcher, No. 5/2014
- ↑ The Witcher, vol. 1, TPB/2014