This is a list of all obtainable achievements for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. There are 78 achievements in total: 52 in the base game, 13 in Hearts of Stone expansion, and 13 in Blood and Wine expansion. With PlayStation, there's one extra one: an achievement is given in the base game when all the rest of the achievements have been earned. Based on player choices, 9 achievements in the base game can be permanently missed for that playthrough.
|A Friend in Need||Find and free Dandelion.||15|
|All In||Play three hero cards in one round of gwent and win the match.||15|
|Armed and Dangerous||Find and equip all the elements of one set of witcher gear.||30|
|Ashes to Ashes||Complete the contract on Therazane.||15|
|Assassin of Kings||Take part in the assassination of King Radovid.||15|
|Bombardier||Collect the formulae for 6 different bomb types.||15|
|Bookworm||Read 30 books, journals or other documents.||15|
|Brawl Master||Complete all fistfighting quests in Velen, Skellige and Novigrad.||15|
|Brawler||Defeat Olaf, the Skellige champion of unarmed combat.||30|
|Butcher of Blaviken||Kill at least 5 opponents in under 10 seconds.||30|
|Can't Touch This!||Kill 5 foes in a fight without taking damage (except for Toxicity) and without using the Quen Sign.||15|
|Card Collector||Acquire all gwent cards available in the base version of the game.||15|
|Dendrologist||Acquire all the Abilities in one tree.||15|
|Environmentally Unfriendly||Kill 50 opponents using the environment (e.g. swamp gas, insects or objects).||15|
|Even Odds||Kill 2 monsters you have a contract on without using Signs, potions, mutagens, oils or bombs.||30|
|Family Counselor||Find the baron's wife and daughter.||15|
|Fast and Furious||Win all the horse races in the game.||15|
|Fearless Vampire Slayer||Complete the contract on Sarasti.||15|
|Fiend or Foe?||Complete the contract on Morvudd.||15|
|Fire in the Hole||Destroy 10 monster nests using bombs.||15|
|Fist of the South Star||Defeat an opponent in a fistfight without taking any damage.||15|
|Friends With Benefits||Complete the subplot involving Keira Metz.||15|
|Full Crew||Bring all possible allies to Kaer Morhen for the battle against the Hunt.||15|
|Geralt and Friends||Win a round of gwent using only neutral cards.||15|
|Geralt: The Professional||Complete all witcher contracts.||15|
|Globetrotter||Discover 100 fast travel points.||15|
|Gwent Master||Defeat Tybalt and win the gwent tournament held at the Passiflora.||15|
|Humpty Dumpty||Kill 10 opponents by knocking them off somewhere high with the Aard Sign.||15|
|Kaer Morhen Trained||Perform 10 effective counterattacks in a row without getting hit or parrying.||15|
|Kingmaker||Complete the subplot about choosing Skellige's ruler.||15|
|Let's Cook!||Learn 12 potion formulae.||15|
|Lilac and Gooseberries||Find Yennefer of Vengerberg.||15|
|Master Marksman||Kill 50 human and nonhuman opponents by striking them in the head with a crossbow bolt.||15|
|Munchkin||Reach character development level 35.||65|
|Mutant||Fill all mutagen slots.||15|
|Necromancer||Help Yennefer extract information from Skjall's body.||15|
|Overkill||Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times.||30|
|Passed the Trial||Finish the game on any difficulty.||15|
|Pest Control||Destroy all monster nests in the Velen / Novigrad region, or in Skellige.||30|
|Power Overwhelming||Have all possible Place of Power bonuses active at the same time.||15|
|Ran the Gauntlet||Finish the game on the "Blood and Broken Bones!" or "Death March!" difficulty levels.||30|
|Shrieker||Complete the contract on the shrieker.||15|
|Something More||Find Ciri.||15|
|That Is the Evilest Thing||Ignite the gas produced by a Dragon's Dream bomb using a burning opponent. Do this 10 times.||15|
|The Doppler Effect||Resolve the doppler problem in Novigrad.||15|
|The Enemy of My Enemy||Use the Axii Sign to force one opponent to kill another. Do this 20 times.||15|
|The King is Dead||Defeat Eredin.||30|
|The Limits of the Possible||Collect all trophies.
Template:ConditionalEnding This is a PlayStation exclusive achievement.
|Triple Threat||Kill 3 opponents in one fight using 3 different methods (sword, bombs, crossbow, Signs, etc.)||15|
|Walked the Path||Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.||65|
|What Was That?||Attack, counter, cast a Sign and throw a bomb (in any order) in under 4 seconds.||15|
|Woodland Spirit||Complete the contract on the Woodland Spirit.||15|
|Xenonaut||Visit Tir ná Lia and convince Ge'els to betray Eredin.||15|
Hearts of Stone expansion
|Can Quit Anytime I Want||Be under the influence of seven potions or decoctions at the same time.||35|
|Curator of Nightmares||Recreate all of Iris' nightmares in the Painted World.||35|
|I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool||Collect all available Ofieri armor and horse gear, and at least one Ofieri sword.||50|
|I'm Not Kissing That||Kill the prince cursed into a toad.||35|
|Killed It||Win a round of gwent with a total strength of at least 187.||50|
|Let the Good Times Roll!||Participate in all the activities at the wedding.||35|
|Moo-rderer||Kill 20 cows.||35|
|Pacta Sunt Servanda||Finish the "Hearts of Stone expansion" expansion.||35|
|Rad Steez, Bro!||Slide downhill uninterrupted for at least 10 seconds.||35|
|Return to Sender||Kill 3 opponents with their own arrows.||35|
|Shopaholic||Buy all the items put on the block at the Borsodys' Auction House.||35|
|When It's Many Against One…||Provoke all Iris von Everec's Nightmares into fighting you at the same time and defeat them.||50|
|Wild Rose Dethorned||Destroy all the fallen knights of the Order of the Flaming Rose's campsites.||35|
Blood and Wine expansion
|A Knight to Remember||Obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights' tourney.||35|
|David and Golyat||Kill Golyat with a crossbow bolt to his eye.||35|
|Dressed to Kill||Unlock the bonus for equipping all the witcher gear elements from one School.||35|
|Embodiment of the Five Virtues||Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.||35|
|Hasta la Vista™||Kill a frozen opponent with a crossbow bolt.||50|
|I Have a Gwent Problem||Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.||50|
|Kling of the Clink||Serve time in Toussaint.||35|
|Last Action Hero||Be decorated with the Order of Vitis Vinifera.||35|
|Playing House||Use all available options for developing Corvo Bianco.||35|
|The Grapes of Wrath Stomped||Help unite the warring vineyards and have wine named in your honor.||35|
|The Witcher's Gone South||Travel to the Duchy of Toussaint.||35|
|Turned Every Stone||Find all grandmaster diagrams for each witcher school.||50|
|Weapon "W"||Develop a mutation.||35|
- "Card Collector" can be easily missed, there are many unique cards, and in many cases selecting an alternative reward or the NPCs holding the cards becoming unavailable (either due to leaving story, refusing to play Gwent with Geralt any longer, or dying) will result in the achievement being missed.
- "Gwent Master" will be missed if the tournament is lost, it cannot be replayed in that playthrough.
- "Brawl Master" will be missed if the fight against the rock troll is lost, it cannot be re-fought during that playthrough.
- "Fast and Furious" will be missed if the race organised by Carlo "Cleaver" Varese is lost, it cannot be re-attempted in the same playthrough.
- "Fist of the South Star" can be missed, there are a limited number of fist-fights in any given playthrough, if damage is taken in all of them the achievement will be missed.
- "Even Odds" can likewise be missed, there are a limited number of witcher contracts in any given playthrough, and the achievement will be missed if the conditions are not met before they are all completed.
- "Assassin of Kings" is easily missable. The pre-requisite quests for Reason of State can all be failed or missed. In order to unlock the quest, A Matter of Life and Death, Now or Never, Redania's Most Wanted, A Deadly Plot and An Eye for an Eye must all be completed prior to progressing the main story quest Isle of Mists. During the main quest Blindingly Obvious, the player must bribe Sigismund Dijkstra and not use violence, or the quest will become unavailable for that playthrough.
- "Full Crew" is missable. In particular, the player must invite Keira Metz to Kaer Morhen at the end of For the Advancement of Learning. Any other choice will result in an ally becoming unavailable. Whether Triss Merigold is romanced or not during Now or Never has no bearing on this achievement.
- "Woodland Spirit" is missable, if during the quest In the Heart of the Woods, the player chooses to side with Harald, rather than Sven.