Undvik is one of the larger islands in the Skellige archipelago. It is described as lying east of the main islands of Ard Skellig and An Skellig.
History EditThe population of Undvik was forced to abandon the island after an ice giant appeared. Hjalmar led an expedition to kill it. Geralt's actions influence the events that take place on this expedition. During their Skellige campaign the Nilfgaardian Empire laid their fleet off the coast of Undvik and later made an encampment on the shore to assist Ciri against the Wild Hunt.
- Abandoned Village
- Clan Tordarroch Forge
- Marlin Coast
- Dorve Ruins
- The Old Port
- Tor Gvalch'ca
- The Pali Gap Coast
Associated quests Edit
- The Lord of Undvik
- On Thin Ice
- Master Armorers
- Ruins, Hidden Treasure, You Know...
- Tedd Deireadh, The Final Age
- Veni Vidi Vigo
- In Swedish, "undvik" means "avoid".
- It may also be taken from Rundvik, Sweden.
- In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt it is located to the western side of Skellige, probably to make the map more square.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.