Geralt has to brew The Decoctions of the Grasses, fot that he needs Mandrake, Ribleaf, Bryonia, Albino bruxa tongue, Manticore poison gland and Forktail spinal fluid which you acquired during To Bait a Forktail... The first 3 you may already have but regardless you will find all 6 in a small chest nearby, so no need to worry if you are missing any of the common ingredients. Now brew the potions from your alchemy tab and bring it to Yennefer. After the ritual is completed this quest and Ugly Baby are completed.
- Traveling via Geralt's most beloved means of transport, teleportation, Yennefer reached Kaer Morhen first - and immediately started bossing everyone around. Not only did she divvy out chores to the witchers like a schoolmarm whipping lazy pupils into order, she also refused to reveal any details of her plans. Though Geralt was not exactly charmed by this behavior, he knew he had to help her - for Ciri's sake.
- Yennefer and the witchers' hard work paid off. After long hours of painstaking labor, after Geralt had held back his disgust and disturbing childhood memories to administer painful treatments to Uma, finally, at long last, the curse was lifted. This gave them answers to the questions that had troubled them for so long - and posed a host of new ones as well...
- Gather the necessary ingredients and brew the Decoctions of the Grasses.
- Brew the Decoctions of the Grasses.
- Bring Yennefer the potions.
- The quest title is Elder Speech and means "Goodbye, beauty".
- One of the stories to tell Yennefer is about Dandelion buying the sword. This event took place in Season of Storms.
- There is some deleted content relating to this quest where Yennefer, worn out by the constant spell casting, needs to eat but obviously her hands are tied up. She will then either ask Geralt (if she was romanced) or Vesemir (if she wasn't romanced) to fix her an omelette. The two versions are posted below.