Veni Vidi Vigo is a main quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Your goal is to climb the rope and anchor on the side of the emperor's flagship. To complete the objective you have 2 options :
- You can either sneak underwater during night-time.
- Or you can use a boat anytime of the day to join the ship. If you chose to do so, you will get shot at by Nilfgaardians soldiers until you reach the rope, the soldiers will then recognize you and cease shooting you on the Emperor's orders.
- As an attentive reader you surely remember that the Wild Hunt could only be defeated with the help of powerful magic, and for this reason Geralt had recruited the most powerful sorceresses in the world, both those he liked and those he utterly detested, to join his cause. When a chance arose to add Fringilla Vigo to the roster, Geralt seized it without a moment's hesitation and went straightaway to the emperor's ship, where the dark-haired sorceress was being held.
- Fringilla Vigo was the emperor's prisoner, and probably would have remained so till the end of her days if not for Yennefer's pact with Emhyr. He agreed to let the sorceress go - on condition she help in the fight against the Wild Hunt.
- Sneak onto the emperor's flagship under cover of darkness.
- This quest's title is a reference to the famous Latin phrase "Veni, vidi, vici", meaning "I came; I saw; I conquered".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.