Vimme runs the bank situated in Novigrad's Hierarch Square. Geralt can use services to exchange currencies or borrow a loan. The dwarf is also an experienced gwent player, with an enviable deck which includes the "Vesemir" card.
Exchange rates Edit
- The rate of exchange for orens to crowns is one-to-one.
- The rate of exchange for florens to crowns is one-to-three.
Journal entry Edit
- The dwarves have been in the banking business since the legendary King Desmond of Temeria was just a snot-nosed brat in short trousers asking for me "yam" with his "bwed." Since then, the prominent dwarven banking families – the Giancardis, the Vivaldis and the Cianfanellis – have only expanded their services, establishing branches in all the larger cities of the North.
- Vimme Vivaldi carried the torch of this venerable tradition into modern times, growing the Novigrad branch of his family's bank until it was the largest in the city. Geralt and I met him over a dozen years before our story begins and had always appreciated his honesty and acumen.
- The latter he gave further proof of during the time in which our story takes place, for his bank remained profitable even in the face of growing nonhuman oppression.