Talk to the Vintner who will be calling out to you, he wan't to use the cave as storage however it's full of Arachnomorphs. You can haggle with him before you head out, once you are ready enter the cave and kill all of them. When you are done return outside to receive your reward.
- Passing by Castel Ravello, Geralt came upon a vintner in desperate need of help. The kind of help only a professional monster slayer could provide...
- A professional of the highest order, the witcher quickly cleared Chuchote Cave of the dangerous arachnomorphs that had infested it.
- Contented, the vintner immediately began to turn the cave into a wine store, though not before he had suitable compensated the professional who had helped him.! [sic]
- Clear the cave of monsters.
- Return to the contract giver.
- Sometimes not enough arachnomorphs will spawn to complete the quest. Meditating or waiting for several days (up to about two in game weeks), can cause more to spawn allowing you to finish the quest.
- Sometimes you can collect your reward, but it won't register it as complete in the quest legs, leaving it stuck at never being completed.