The quest is located north of Gélenser Farm, talk to the vintner. You can haggle the price with him or not, regardless after you accept head into the cave. Inside you will encounter Gargoyles, dispose of them then return to the vintner to claim your reward and the quest ends.
- Kill the monsters which have infested the grotto.
- Return to your contract giver.
- Proceeding on his way, Geralt encountered one in need, as he had many times before. I must emphasize that though ostensibly cool and aloof, the witcher, in fact, has a heart of gold. Thus none should wonder that he agreed to help the anxious vintner. For a modest fee, of course.
- Without a moment's hesitation Geralt plunged into the darkness of the Grey Grotto and cut to bits the monsters that had made their lair there...
- ...For which service he received a generous reward! Then the witcher, his spirits lifted, set off down his Path!