Journal entry Edit
- While roaming the slopes of Mount Gorgon, Geralt ran into a vintner who required a witcher's aid.
- Our hero plunged into the depths of the cave, which proved to be a shaelmaar's lair. Geralt slew the beast, a feat for which a reward awaited.
- Pleased, the vintner was generous, and our hard-working witcher, richer by a few crowns went on his way.
- Clear the cave of monsters.
- Return to the contract giver.
- This quest was originally called Vintner's Contract: Griffin-in-the-Vines but was re-named to Vintner's Contract: Duchaton Crest in a later update for an unknown reason.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.