The quest is located north from Dun Tynne Castle, talk to the injured vintner, you can haggle if you wish and after accepting head into the cave. Inside the cave you will meet Giant centipedes so dispose of them. You can also find a skeleton on which you will find a Blood-smeared diary, apparently he was also a vintner who had the exact same idea as the employer. Regardless after all monsters are dead return to the vintner to recieve your reward.
- Decending the hill atop which stood Dun Tynne, Geralt came upon a wounded vintner begging for help. The dugout he had turned into a barrel storeroom was infested with monsters!
- It was witcher's work in it's purest form, and Geralt tended to the matter quickly.
- The vintner thanked the witcher in hard currency, and our hero once again set off on his path.
- Kill all the monsters feeding in the cave.
- Return to your contract giver.