In 1271, the city was under quarantine because of the Catriona plague and with a swamp cemetery long forgotten, the cemetery inside Vizima's walls was where the dead were buried with the exception of plague victims that had to be burned outside St. Lebioda's Hospital.
- Within the walls of Vizima there is a cemetery. It is currently closed due to a ghoul plague.
- There is a crypt in the cemetery, as well as a small, hexagonal ruin that appears to have once been a temple or chapel. The gravestones look neglected, and there are signs of the undead everywhere. It seems the necropolis has not been used in a while.
Associated quests Edit
- A Gravedigger's Gratitude
- A Restless Ghost
- Following the Thread
- Six Feet Under
- The Source
- Vizima Confidential
- Side Effects premium module, there is no crypt in the cemetery.
- There is a thug's corpse near the crypt which contains some white roses, which can be used later for The Green March.