Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the characters in The Witcher. For the race, see Vodyanoi.|
- The vodyanoi are an ancient, sentient race. They worship their own gods, and their priests deal with divine matters. Land dwellers know little of these underwater creatures and the cults which flourish among them, and what is known inspires fear. Deities of the deep lend their powers to vodyanoi priests, enabling them to cast curses and spells.
- In Chapter IV, an "Old peasant" at the Inn will ask Geralt if Foltest sent him to deal with the fishpeople. Talking with him unlocks Vodyanoi Priests and their alchemies. (He also alludes to Dagon but gives no bestiary entry for him. You may have to advance The Heat of the Day quest to the point of meeting the midday bride before this conversation is available.)
- A Description of the Vodyanoi or the Fishpeople
- The female Innkeeper in Chapter IV will talk to Geralt about Vodyanoi, specifically mentioning priests and Stones of Ys. The conversation, however, unlocks only Vodyanoi warriors and their possible remains, not priests.
- Teyu, a trophy quest in Chapter IV, is a vodyanoi priest.