Wiedźmin: Gra Wyobraźni (The Witcher: A Game of Imagination) is a Polish pen-and-paper role-playing game based on Andrzej Sapkowski's The Witcher series, written by Michał Marszalik, Maciej Nowak-Kreyer, Michał Studniarek, and Tomasz Kreczmar, and published by MAG in 2001. It was mostly based on the books themselves, although some of the details, as well as the cover and some of the interior illustrations, were taken from the movie The Hexer.
- Biały Wilk 1 (White Wolf 1): All about dryads - focusing on the dryads living in Brokilon; provides the rules for creating a dryad, expanded rules for the use of bows (i.e. maneuvers), presents a new form of magic - The magic of trees and includes adventure "Wolves of Brokilon"
- Biały Wilk 2 (White Wolf 2): Mysteries of Novigrad - describes the city of Novigrad city and provides the history of the city, a description of the main sites and elevations and a map.
- Biały Wilk 3 (White Wolf 3): The royal secret service - focuses on types of spies, describes the political situation of the world and its intelligence services. Includes the adventure "The spy that was not."
- A fourth expansion, Biały Wilk 4 was planned but never released.
- Charm (Urok)
- Compression (Kompresja artefaktowa)
- Cure (Leczenie)
- Fireball (Piorun kulisty)
- Fiery Network (Ognista sieć)
- Fly (Latanie)
- Hypnosis (Hipnoza)
- Identification (Identyfikacja)
- Illusion (Iluzja)
- Levitation (Lewitacja)
- Lock (Blokada)
- Magic Arrow (Grot)
- Paralysis (Paraliż)
- Protection (Ochrona)
- Purify Blood (Oczyszczenie krwi)
- Pyrokenesis (Pirokineza)
- Scan (Skanowanie)
- Silence (Knebel)
- Telekenesis (Telekineza)
- Transformation (Transformacja)
The second edition of the game was being created since 2003, but the premiere was repeatedly postponed. Finally, due to conflict between authors and publishing house, the work on the book was suspended.
On August 9, 2015, the mechanics, rules enabling character creation, and some lore supplies were shared at wiedzmin.wiki as an open source system.
- Images from the game are found here.
- The Witcher is not based on Wiedźmin: Gra Wyobraźni in any way, and contradicts it in some of the details.