Wolf's aloe leaves are a plant native to Kaer Morhen valley, more commonly found as a potted plant.
- The Druid's Herbarium
- Plants of Barren Lands
- You can obtain this journal entry by giving food to one of the old women in the Outskirts.
- Wolf's aloe is always found as a potted plant in The Witcher. These plants are found:
- Blacksmith's house in Temple Quarter (the most prolific specimen in the game, it grows eight leaves at once).
- Angus' house.
- Kalkstein's place in Temple Quarter (disappears in Chapter III).
- Kalkstein's laboratory in Old Vizima.
- Field hospital in Old Vizima.
- Scoia'tael hideout in Old Vizima.
- Executioner's tower in Old Vizima.
- The Price of Neutrality premium module, it grows wild.