- If Blothbon and Cianfanelli gained access to Woédlaeke: the lord's position was secured and the town became famous for the renowned Blothbon&Cianfanelli Spa situated nearby.
- If Blothbon and Martya gained access to Woédlaeke: the lord's position was secured. The town profits from extensive hotels and selling souvenirs for pilgrims visiting the nearby Melitele's sanctuary.
- If Blothbon did not gain access to Woédlaeke: the lord's position became only nominal as the control over all the town's workshops and trade was transferred to the Cianfanelli family.
- Blothbon's keep, the hefty donjon situated atop the hill
- Resident mage's tower in the town's centre
- One large inn and two minor taverns
- Cianfanelli's dyeworks
- Cianfanelli's tannery
- Cianfanelli's fur works
Coat of arms of the town and its lord is a silver bear pierced with a sword in bloodred shield.